Re: pg_restore 14 skips ACL COLUMN when --schema is used

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: pg_restore 14 skips ACL COLUMN when --schema is used
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Aug 2, 2023, at 5:53 PM, Euler Taveira wrote:
On Wed, Aug 2, 2023, at 5:06 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Yeah, ignoring dependencies on ACLs in this logic seems like the best
way forward.  Do you want to write a patch?

I like your suggestion. Let me give it a try.

This patch should apply on all supported back branches (11-16).

In my previous email I forgot the --schema option in the pg_restore. The
correct steps are:

pg_dump -Fc -f /u/d.dump -d test
pg_restore -l /u/d.dump > /u/d.toc
pg_restore --schema=public --use-list=<(grep "ACL" /u/d.toc) -f - /u/d.dump

--
Euler Taveira

Вложения