Re: Pg11 -- MultiXactId xxxx has not been created yet -- apparentwraparound

От Moreno Andreo
Тема Re: Pg11 -- MultiXactId xxxx has not been created yet -- apparentwraparound
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Il 04/10/19 21:14, Alvaro Herrera ha scritto:
> On 2019-Oct-04, Moreno Andreo wrote:
>
>> Il 04/10/19 18:28, Alvaro Herrera ha scritto:
>>> I wonder if it would work to just clear that multixact with
>>> SELECT ... WHERE ctid='(3160,31)' FOR UPDATE
>> select ...what? :-) Sorry but it's totally beyond my knowledge and my
>> control.... after resolving the issue i'll surely go and search docs to
>> understand what we've done....
> This should do it:
>
> SELECT * FROM the_broken_table WHERE <what I said above>
>
> But of course I make no promise of it working or even having any effect
> at all ...
Unfortunately, it didn't work :(

db0=# select * from failing_table where ctid='(3160,31)' for update;
ERROR:  MultiXactId 12800 has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound

Since the probability we are into corruption is very high, what if I
\copy all the table but the failing row(s) to an external file, drop and
recreate the table, and then \copy clean data back inside?

Thanks
Moreno.-