Re: RPM Repository not FIPS compliant

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: RPM Repository not FIPS compliant
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Tue, 2023-05-16 at 16:32 +0200, Mikkel Kruse Johnsen wrote:
> When will the this config be FIPS compliant

Changing signing key must be well planned and tested ahead. This is in
my todo list for a while. Fortunately RHEL reverted that feature before
9.2 was out, so I have a little breathing space. I think the optimum
time for doing this either summer, or just along with v16.0 release. I'm
inclined for the latter, TBH.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

Сообщение: Re: pgdg-centos8-sysupdates missing llvm 15?
Сообщение: Re: pgdg-centos8-sysupdates missing llvm 15?