Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Package updates failing

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Package updates failing
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Mon, 2024-04-22 at 16:40 +0000, Ware, Christopher M. (LARC-
D318)[RSES] wrote:
> Yes, I have the oracle-epel-ol8.repo enabled.
> Inside the repo file are [ol8_developer_EPEL] and
> [ol8_developer_EPEL_modular] and both are enabled.
>
> Am I looking at the wrong EPEL repo?

I'm not sure about the contents of OL EPEL repo (and this is the first
time I heard it)

This is the link to the information about the repo:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/epel/

Here is the direct download link for EL 8:

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/8/Everything/

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor