Re: Get memory contexts of an arbitrary backend process

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Get memory contexts of an arbitrary backend process
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2021/03/26 13:28, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
>> "some contexts are omitted"
>> "n child contexts: total_bytes = ..."
>
> Sorry I missed that is already implemented.  So my opnion is I agree
> with limiting with a fixed-number, and preferablly sorted in
> descending order of... totalspace/nblocks?

This may be an improvement, but makes us modify MemoryContextStatsInternal()
very much. I'm afraid that it's too late to do that at this stage...
What about leaving the output order as it is at the first version?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center

Сообщение: Re: Get memory contexts of an arbitrary backend process
Сообщение: Re: Get memory contexts of an arbitrary backend process