Re: Incompatible library : Missing Magic Block

От Massa, Harald Armin
Тема Re: Incompatible library : Missing Magic Block
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ambarsih,

> // add.cpp : Defines the entry point for the DLL application.

are you sure that you using the C-Compiler and not the c++ compiler?
As much as I know about defaults, that will be a C++ compiled
function, which is something totally different then a C compiled
function. (and, to my knowledge, a C++ function is not easily callable
by PostgreSQL)

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare

Сообщение: Incompatible library : Missing Magic Block