Re: Building PostgreSQL 9.6devel sources with MicrosoftVisual C++ 2015?

От Yury Zhuravlev
Тема Re: Building PostgreSQL 9.6devel sources with MicrosoftVisual C++ 2015?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Somebody will have to research how one is
> supposed to get the appropriate locale name now.
It's just a bug:
https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/1882835/locale-t-compile-issues-with-vs2015
I spied a solution there and made a patch (in attachment).
I came across this error when building Postgres using the CMake for the
MSVC 2015.

Thanks.

PS I do not know whether this patch needs to be added to commitfest?
--
Yury Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company

Вложения