Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/12/22 1:06, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Just trying to understand the code here; some very minor comments as I
> go along.
>
> partition_op_strategy returning int32 looks pretty ugly, and the calling
> code is not super-intelligible either.  How about returning a value from
> a new enum?

OK, I made it the following enum:

typedef enum PartOpStrategy
{
    PART_OP_EQUAL,
    PART_OP_LESS,
    PART_OP_GREATER,
} PartOpStrategy;

> typedef PartClause is missing a struct name, as is our tradition.

Will fix.

>> +                 * We don't a <> operator clause into a key right away.
>
> Missing a word there.

Oops, right.  I meant "We don't turn a <> ...".  Will fix.

Will post a new version after taking care of David's comments.

Thanks,
Amit