Re: Fix output of zero privileges in psql

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Fix output of zero privileges in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2023-10-16 at 23:51 +0200, Erik Wienhold wrote:
> What's the process for the CommitFest now since we settled on your
> patch?  This is my first time being involved in this, so still learning.
> I'see that you've withdrawn your initial patch [1] but this thread is
> still attached to my patch [2].  Should I edit my CF entry (or withdraw
> it) and you reactivate yours?

I don't think it makes sense to have two competing commitfest entries,
and we should leave it on this thread.  If you are concerned about
authorship, we could both be mentioned as co-authors, if the patch ever
gets committed.

I'd still like to wait for feedback from David before I change anything.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe