Re: New versions of Londiste and Skytools

От Tomasz Rybak
Тема Re: New versions of Londiste and Skytools
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Summary of changes: I updated and uploaded all packages
which had newer upstream versions. I also packaged and uploaded
londiste-sql: it was missing form the set of Londiste/Skytools
packages available in Debian.

Today I uploaded new release of londiste-sql, fixing problematic
conflict and performing source-only upload needed for migration
to testing. Rest of packages are IMO in good shape and can stay
as they are for Bullseye, although Lintian complains about
hardening options for pgq.

Let me know if I need to do something with those packages
and apt.postgresql.org.

On Mon, 2023-01-02 at 21:31 +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Re: Tomasz Rybak
> > Last year Christoph sent emails asking for help
> > with maintaining Londiste/Skytools packages. We discussed
> > a bit about that during this year's PgConfEU in Berlin.
> >
> > As we're using Londiste in company I work for, I'll
> > try to bring them to recent versions and current
> > team's policies (e.g. using git-buildpackage).
>
> Hi Tomasz,
>
> thanks for updating the packages!
>
> > I pushed all changes to Salsa. If there are some questions, or
> > if there is other way of doing it, please comment.
>
> The changes you mentioned are fine, so feel free to upload.
>
> Since I have way too many packages on my list, could you remove me
> from the Uploaders fields? There are still team uploads when required.

I removed you from Uploaders in all packages I uploaded and closed
relevant RFH issues at the same time. The only RFHs left opened
are for packages I haven't yet touched. I'll deal with them
when uploading new versions.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Developer <serpent@debian.org>
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C

Вложения