Re: Pgsql remote connection issue was: Regarding PostgreSQL problem.

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Pgsql remote connection issue was: Regarding PostgreSQL problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:57 PM, Hapase,
Pranjali<Pranjali.Hapase.ext@geometricglobal.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am using iReport tool for creating JasperReport & I use backend as
> PostgreSQL.
>
> But I am not able to connect to the PostgreSQL which is install on the
> another machine.
>
> Try to give me a solution.

You might want a more descriptive title next time, you'll get more bites.

You need to edit two files to access pgsql remotely.  postgresql.conf
(listen_address) and pg_hba.conf (self documenting and sorta obvious).