Re: Improve WALRead() to suck data directly from WAL buffers when possible

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Improve WALRead() to suck data directly from WAL buffers when possible
Дата
Re: Improve WALRead() to suck data directly from WAL buffers when possible  (Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com>)
Re: Improve WALRead() to suck data directly from WAL buffers when possible  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2024-01-31 at 14:30 +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> Please see the attached v22 patch set.

Committed 0001.

For 0002 & 0003, I'd like more clarity on how they will actually be
used by an extension.

For 0004, we need to resolve why callers are using XLOG_BLCKSZ and we
can fix that independently, as discussed here:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALj2ACV=C1GZT9XQRm4iN1NV1T=hLA_hsGWNx2Y5-G+mSwdhNg@mail.gmail.com

Regards,
    Jeff Davis