Re: color preferences missing in settings

От Matthias Wirtz
Тема Re: color preferences missing in settings
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 08.01.2018 10:30, Dave Page wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 9:24 AM, Khushboo Vashi
> <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com
> <mailto:khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>> wrote:
>

>     On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 1:54 AM, Matthias Wirtz
>     <Matthias.Wirtz@gmx.net <mailto:Matthias.Wirtz@gmx.net>> wrote:
>
>         Hello,
>
>         in the docu it says:
>
>         “Use the Preferences dialog to customize the content and colors
>         of the
>         pgAdmin display. To open the Preferences dialog, select
>         Preferences from
>         the File menu.”
>
>         But in the preferences dialog I can’t find any color settings.
>         Neither
>         for text colors nor background colors.
>
>         I’m using Version 2.0 of pgadmin 4.
>
>     Logged the issue. RM #2990 <https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2990>
>

> Why? It's not a bug. This feature will be in 2.1:
>
> https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1383

Ok, I see. The docu fits for all 2.x versions. So features described in
the docu might not be realized in the software so far.

I was not aware of this procedure. So I will wait patiently for version
2.1 or whatever 2.x version which brings this feature with it.

Thx for the clarification.

--
Matt