Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Feb 7, 2008 9:42 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Gregory Stark escribió:
>
> > For what it's worth I think GIT is a better fit for our needs.
>
> Perhaps it would be, if it worked on Windows ... Not that I care, but I
> bet Magnus would.

http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/

"Unfortunately, Git on Windows is only officially supported using
Cygwin. However, there is a fork (currently in the process of being
merged with "official" git) which enables you to compile git using
MinGW/MSys.

This project aims to make installing this port easy. "

I just installed MSys/Git; seems to work...

Evidently this fork is bearing fruit...
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results."  -- assortedly attributed to Albert
Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Rita Mae Brown, and Rudyard Kipling