Re: FTS trigger works 1 at a time, but fails with bulk insert script

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: FTS trigger works 1 at a time, but fails with bulk insert script
Дата
Re: FTS trigger works 1 at a time, but fails with bulk insert script  (Malik Rumi <malik.a.rumi@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 10/8/18 12:29 PM, Malik Rumi wrote:
> 1. This code is entry_search_vector_trigger(), one of 3 trigger
> functions based on the Django model that created the site.
> 2. So this is the trigger definition (as far as I know) and it is on the
> Entry table. There is also a Tag table and the Tags intersection table.
> 3. Uhh, I'm not sure. I assume this is it, that when a new entry is
> posted, the function that parses the entry into searchable text and
> indexes the words is called. But I can tell you I got this code from
> this blog post:
> blog.lotech.org/postgres-full-text-search-with-django.html
> <http://blog.lotech.org/postgres-full-text-search-with-django.html>. I
> asked the author about this issue. He said he wasn't sure wthout
> debugging if it was something he left out or something I did wrong.
> 4. Postgresql 9.4. Yea, I know, I should upgrade...

Your function name does not match up with the code on the site, so we
will need to see the actual trigger/function.

In psql do:

\d entry

to see the trigger definition and then post it here.

Also from that definition you can get the function name.

Again in psql do:

\ef fnc_name

to confirm the function is the one you think it is.

Would also be helpful to see the script you wrote to do the bulk insert.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: FTS trigger works 1 at a time, but fails with bulk insert script
Сообщение: Re: FTS trigger works 1 at a time, but fails with bulk insert script