Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 5/19/23 12:18 AM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is a draft of the release announcement for PostgreSQL 16 Beta
> 1. The goal of this announcement is to get people excited about testing
> the beta and highlight many of the new features.
>
> Please review for inaccuracies, omissions, and other suggestions / errors.
>
> Please provide feedback no later than May 24, 0:00 AoE. This will give
> me enough time to incorporate the changes prior to the release the next
> day.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Here is the updated text that
combines all of the feedback from both -advocacy and -hackers.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft