Re: Commit fest site - suspect changes

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Commit fest site - suspect changes
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 9/30/23 08:31, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>>> I found many more too. Can we recover the data?
>>
>> Yep -- working on it. Looks like we will have to restore from previous
>> night's backup so we will be reset about a day

Restored to backup from one day prior. We will take a look at what
changed in between, but it might be up to folks to redo some things.

A cooling off period was added to the commitfest app for new community
accounts, similar to what was done with the wiki a few years ago.

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: