Re: When will pgpool 4.1.5 be available in pgdg 11 for rhel7?

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: When will pgpool 4.1.5 be available in pgdg 11 for rhel7?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Fri, 2021-11-26 at 09:52 +0000, Stefan Midjich wrote:
> There is a pretty bad bug in 4.1.4 that requires a restart of pgpool
> every few weeks. 4.1.5 is supposed to resolve this but so far the
> package has not shown up in updates.
>
> I'm using pgdg postgresql 11 but planning on upgrading to 14 soon. On
> CentOS 7.

Due to extensive issues with packaging (my bad decisions while building
initial set of packages...), pgpool versions are *very* old in the RPM
repo.

John Harvey recently committed a few fixes to  spec files and patches,
and I assume it's good to go (for 4.2 series, the rest seem to need
another update which he pushed into 4.2 series). Let me see what I can
do today.

I'll keep you updated.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения