Re: Question about GPG keys for archived postgresql yum repos

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Question about GPG keys for archived postgresql yum repos
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Wed, 2024-01-03 at 15:08 -0800, Andrew Brandes wrote:
> I had a quick question. With the new gpg keys for the current
> postgresql yum repo, the old keys have been removed from
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/
> Those keys were still active for the
> https://yum-archive.postgresql.org/
> yum repo. Is there a new url, or a url from the yum-archive site to
> fetch the old gpg key from?
> I appreciate any info you can provide.

"oops" ...

Thanks for the report. I restored them under
https://yum.postgresql.org/keys/

Also updated the instructions at:

https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages/#pgredhatoldrepos

Please let me know if they don't work.

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor