Re: Proposal: Support custom authentication methods using hooks

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: Proposal: Support custom authentication methods using hooks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2022-02-25 at 13:40 -0500, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> I'm generally in favor of being able to support additional
> authentication methods, the first one coming to mind is supporting OIDC.
> Having a pluggable auth infrastructure could possibly make such efforts
> easier. I'm definitely intrigued.

I'm hoping to dust off my OAuth patch and see if it can be ported on
top of this proposal.

--Jacob

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: Allow async standbys wait for sync replication (was: Disallow quorum uncommitted (with synchronous standbys) txns in logical replication subscribers)