Re: BUG #18269: RPM key descrepency

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: BUG #18269: RPM key descrepency
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

 On Wed, 2024-01-03 at 19:46 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> Bug reference:      18269
> Logged by:          Dale Wellman
> Email address:      dwellman@intellisurvey.com
> PostgreSQL version: 15.5
> Operating system:   AlmaLinux 9
>
> I understand, per
> https://yum.postgresql.org/news/pgdg-rpm-repo-gpg-key-update, the RPM
> repository GPG key has been updated.  The updated key can be found
> within the repo RPM.  For example, installing
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-9-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm
> does provide valid DNF repo file and corresponding GPG key.
>
> However, I am unable to find the GPG key within the referenced RPM
> file anywhere on https://download.postgresql.org.  All the keys
> published on the download site do not seem to be valid any longer.
> Will the updated key be published anywhere?

You can find them under:

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/keys/

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

От: Dale Wellman
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18269: RPM key descrepency
От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18268: Failed to validate GPG signature for pgdg-redhat-repo-42.0-38PGDG.noarch