Re: Question regarding dynamic_library_path

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: Question regarding dynamic_library_path
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> And many people just hate playing games with LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and even
> more hate apps that do it.

The current design forces me and anyone else who wants a module that depends
on shared libraries to play these games. My suggestion is that we hide this
with a better implementation. I do *not* want to expose LD_LIBRARY_PATH nor
force anyone to use it. I simply want the dynamic_library_path propagated to
the loader in a correct fasion.

regards,

Thomas Hallgren

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Question regarding dynamic_library_path
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: cvs head : broken regression tests ?