Re: PATCH: index-only scans with partial indexes

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: PATCH: index-only scans with partial indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 03/09/2016 09:29 AM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote:
> Hello, thank you for the comments. The new v8 patch is attched.

I've looked at v8, and I do have a few minor comments:

1) indxpath.c uses get_plan_rowmark without including optimizer/prep.h
so the compiler complains about missing prototype etc.

2) check_partial_indexes should probably add back the 'break' at the end
of the initial loop, as index->baserestrictinfo is not initialized elsewhere

3) match_restriction_clauses_to_index does not need the 'rel' parameter
anymore, so we can remove it

Attached is v9 of the patch addressing those points, and also tweaking
few comments - either fixing typos, or perhaps making them a bit more
clear. And also whitespace/formatting on a few places.

FWIW if this patch gets committed, I think it's fair to list Kyotaro-san
as the primary author and myself as a secondary one.

regards

Вложения