Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded

От Wolfgang Walther
Тема Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded
Дата
Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Andrew Dunstan:
>> On Mar 22, 2024, at 4:45 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> How was it passing?  The issue discussed in this thread has surely
>> been there for a long time, and Wolfgang mentioned that he sees
>> others.
>
> The buildfarm client has a switch that delays running regression tests until after the install stages.

Hm. So while that switch makes the animal pass the build, it did hide
exactly this problem. Not sure whether this switch should be used at
all, then. Was this switch only implemented for the specific case of
Alpine/musl or is there a different reason for it, as well?

The other issues I had been seeing were during make check-world, but not
make check. Those were things around setlocale() / /bin/locale, IIRC.
Not sure whether all of the tests are run by the buildfarm?

Best,

Wolfgang

Сообщение: Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded
Сообщение: Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded