Re: pgsql: Catalog changes preparing for builtin collation provider.

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: pgsql: Catalog changes preparing for builtin collation provider.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

> Another question is why it didn't fail on all the animals with
> similar
> Perl vintage.  My guess about that is that there's some configuration
> difference causing the Perl script to take slightly different code
> paths, but it's just a guess.

Sounds plausible.

> Yeah.  I was dismayed to find that there's no perlcritic check for
> this, because it sure seems like the kind of thing you don't want
> to invoke by accident.

Additionally, the delimiters can many characters, which makes simple
grepping harder.

I found a few cases -- attached a patch. Something is better than
nothing. I'm not sure that I got the /.*/ cases right, but they don't
seem to be expecting any output, so /.*/ seemed like the right pattern.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Вложения