Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page

От Brar Piening
Тема Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 24.03.2023 at 06:48, Brar Piening wrote:

> Since (after tweaking the color) the general visual appearence looked
> ok to me, I didn't bother with this any further.

Also, if we go on with this we'll probably end up in an almost
prototypical bikeshedding scenario where PostgreSQL itself is the
nuclear power plant and the visual appearence of the hover links on the
documentation website is the color of the bikeshed.

;-)