Re: BUG #18308: SQL query information_schema metadata got error: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segment

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: BUG #18308: SQL query information_schema metadata got error: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segment
Дата
Ответ на BUG #18308: SQL query information_schema metadata got error: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segment  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Ответы 回复: [External]Re: BUG #18308: SQL query information_schema metadata got error: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segment  ("Jason ChenTJ (CN)" <Jason.ChenTJ@homecredit.cn>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 2024-01-24 at 06:43 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> Today when I ran the SQL query from  information_schema to get table
> relationship as below:

I cannot reproduce that.

Can you provide a complete test case that I can tun on an empty
database to reproduce the problem?

A stack trace from the crash could also be helpful.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe