Re: Amcheck verification of GiST and GIN

От Jose Arthur Benetasso Villanova
Тема Re: Amcheck verification of GiST and GIN
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 8 Jan 2023, Andrey Borodin wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 8, 2023 at 8:05 PM Andrey Borodin <amborodin86@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Please find the attached new version. In this patchset heapallindexed
>> flag is removed from GIN checks.
>>
> Uh... sorry, git-formatted wrong branch.
> Here's the correct version. Double checked.

Hello again.

I applied the patch without errors / warnings and did the same tests. All
working as expected.

The only thing that I found is the gin_index_parent_check function in docs
still references the "gin_index_parent_check(index regclass,
heapallindexed boolean) returns void"

--
Jose Arthur Benetasso Villanova