Re: referential integrity violation - key referenced from

От Luiz Henrique
Тема Re: referential integrity violation - key referenced from
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

my problem was problably corrupted index files. I recreated the index and
it's ok now. The hardware was being unpluged from power source without
shuthing down, I guess that's the cause.
I used the fallowing commands to recreate index:

/etc/init.d/postgresql stop
su postgres
/usr/lib/postgresql/bin/postgres -D /var/lib/postgres/data -O -P db
reindex database db;
/etc/init.d/postgresql start

Thanks!