Re: Add SPLIT PARTITION/MERGE PARTITIONS commands

От Dmitry Koval
Тема Re: Add SPLIT PARTITION/MERGE PARTITIONS commands
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

> FWIW, I also proposed a patch earlier that fixes error messages and
> comments in the split partition code

Sorry, I thought all the fixes you suggested were already included in
v1-0002-Fixes-for-english-text.patch (but they are not).
Added missing lines to v2-0002-Fixes-for-english-text.patch.

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Koval

Postgres Professional: http://postgrespro.com
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Can't find not null constraint, but \d+ shows that
Сообщение: Re: Can't find not null constraint, but \d+ shows that