От Drouvot, Bertrand
Тема Re: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Kuroda-san,

On 6/29/23 12:22 PM, Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu) wrote:
> Dear Drouvot,
>
> Hi, I'm also interested in the feature. Followings are my high-level comments.
> I did not mention some detailed notations because this patch is not at the stage.
> And very sorry that I could not follow all of this discussions.

Thanks for looking at it and your feedback!

All I've done so far is to provide a re-based version in April of the existing patch.

I'll have a closer look at the code, at your feedback and Amit's one while working on the new version that will:

- take care of slot invalidation
- ensure that synchronized slot cant' be consumed until the standby gets promoted

as discussed up-thread.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot