Re: Is there any tool that provides Physical Backup plus PITR for asingle database ( Not the whole PG instance ) ?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Is there any tool that provides Physical Backup plus PITR for asingle database ( Not the whole PG instance ) ?
Дата
Ответ на Is there any tool that provides Physical Backup plus PITR for asingle database ( Not the whole PG instance ) ?  ("Abraham, Danny" <danny_abraham@bmc.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 12/15/19 6:33 AM, Abraham, Danny wrote:
> I assume that this magic does not exist.
> Am I right ?

Take a look at:

https://pgbackrest.org/user-guide.html#restore/option-db-include

and see it that meets your needs. I have never actually done it so I
cannot add anything to the above.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com