Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2023-03-02 at 23:58 -0800, Jeff Davis wrote:
> On Thu, 2023-03-02 at 11:45 -0800, Jeff Davis wrote:
> > In this case it looks easier to add the right API than to be sure
> > about
> > whether it's needed or not.
>
> I attached a sketch of one approach. I'm not very confident that it's
> the right API or even that it works as I intended it, but if others
> like the approach I can work on it some more.

Another approach might be to extend WaitEventSets() to be able to wait
on Condition Variables, rather than Condition Variables waiting on
WaitEventSets. Thoughts?

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Сообщение: Re: Simplify some codes in pgoutput
Сообщение: Re: Simplify some codes in pgoutput