Re: 15x slower PreparedStatement vs raw query

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: 15x slower PreparedStatement vs raw query
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, 2021-05-04 at 13:59 +0000, Alex wrote:
> "Powerful general purpose relational database" but not smart...

Too smart can easily become slow...

> I propose a feature to use information from previously executed queries to adjust the query plan time accordingly.
> Reusing the same generic plan may and will lead to very long execution times.

AI can go wrong too, and I personally would be worried that such cases
are very hard to debug...

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Alex
Сообщение: Re: 15x slower PreparedStatement vs raw query
Сообщение: Re: 15x slower PreparedStatement vs raw query