Re: BUG #18070: Assertion failed when processing error from plpy's iterator

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: BUG #18070: Assertion failed when processing error from plpy's iterator
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
17.09.2023 05:06, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 16, 2023 at 10:03:10PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> seems unnecessarily ambiguous, and so confusing as to whether the error
>> message is correct.  Let's make the input string be something other
>> than 'DD' here.
> Yep.  Good point to use a different string for the input.

Thanks for paying attention to it!

I agree with all the changes proposed.

I'm going to be off today, so I could prepare all the patches tomorrow,
or if you finish it, I would be very grateful.

Best regards,
Alexander

Сообщение: Re: BUG #18070: Assertion failed when processing error from plpy's iterator
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18070: Assertion failed when processing error from plpy's iterator