Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Cédric,

On 5/20/23 3:24 PM, Cédric Villemain wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>

>> Please review for inaccuracies, omissions, and other suggestions /
>> errors.
>>
> Minor patch attached, with comments.

Thanks -- for these reviews, it's actually easier just to comment in the
email vs. attach a patch, as there are multiple feedback providers and
such the patch may not apply cleanly.

The first two changes had been picked up in previous comments. For the
last change, I understood where the confusion could come from, so I
reordered the sentences.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft