Re: PHP sucks!! - was: persistent db connections in PHP

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: PHP sucks!! - was: persistent db connections in PHP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/17/07, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> > That's like saying that BSD or Linux should be more like
> > Windows because there's more Windows than Linux stuff
> > to be found on the web ....
> You've not used KDE lately, have you?  :)
That'll be right.  I use fluxbox. :}

> And while *ix might not get viruses, it's got it's share of worms
> and rootkits.
There's are some, but check the numbers ... I'd dare say it would
go the other way round that it went in the PHP <-> Postgres hits,
with Windows being a "winner" by magnitudes.

-- Cheers,
   Andrej

От: "Leif B. Kristensen"
Сообщение: Re: PHP sucks!! - was: persistent db connections in PHP
От: Ottavio Campana
Сообщение: Re: about cursors