Re: declare column update expression

От Chris Velevitch
Тема Re: declare column update expression
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 1:53 AM, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's a simple example of last modified trigger using plpgsql from way back:
>
> -- FUNCTION --
>
> CREATE FUNCTION modtime () RETURNS opaque AS '
>    BEGIN
>        new.lm :=''now'';
>        RETURN new;
>    END;
> ' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

This does work in 7.4. It doesn't like 'opaque', whatever that is. It
doesn't like language plpgsql. I'm using a shared hosted database, so
I'm probably not allowed to createlang. And it complains about 'new'.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney

Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney
September meeting: It's Going To Be Brilliant
Date: Mon 29th September 6pm for 6:30 start
Details and RSVP on http://apugs2008september.eventbrite.com