Re: Strange hanging bug in a simple milter

От Vesa-Matti J Kari
Тема Re: Strange hanging bug in a simple milter
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On Mon, 23 Sep 2013, Stephen Frost wrote:

> I've now committed a fix for this issue.

I cloned the 9.4devel branch and linked my authmilter and a test program
(based on Heikki's earlier design) against the libpq that comes with it.

After hours of pretty extensive stress testing using 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
50, 100 and 500 parallel threads, I have observed no deadlocks. Everything
runs smoothly.

Many thanks to all who contributed to the fix.

Regards,
vmk
--
yliopisto               IT department / University of Helsinki