Multi-row insert: error at terminal row.

I'm loading data into tables with the 'insert' statement. There are many
rows containing values and each is bracketed by parentheses except for the
last row. That's terminated with a semicolon, but psql reports an error
there:

psql:organizations.sql:1926: ERROR:  syntax error at or near ";"
LINE 1925: ...m',null,'Port','Opportunity',null);
                                                 ^
I'm not seeing why that's an error. All previous rows terminate with a comma
and I don't know where else to look for the reason. What am I missing
seeing?

TIA,

Rich