Re: Bulk inserts into two (related) tables

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Bulk inserts into two (related) tables
Дата
Re: Bulk inserts into two (related) tables
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 21 May 2019, Francisco Olarte wrote:

> From how you say it, I assume you have some data in your original
> dumps which can relate boths, lets assume it's org_name, but may be an
> org-code. If you do not have it it means you cannot match people to
> orgs in your data, all is lost.

Francisco,

Not yet with these new data.

I'll manually insert the org_id numbers from the organizations table into
the people table.

Thanks,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Bulk inserts into two (related) tables
Сообщение: Re: Bulk inserts into two (related) tables