Re: Redirecting select() output generates error

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Redirecting select() output generates error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018, Rich Shepard wrote:

> But, when I try to redirect output to a disk file like this,
> \o data-summary-by-form.txt
> the result is an error:

   The \o came from a stackexchange thread I found with a web search. Within
psql the \? help command indicates there is no \o option, but \g should do
the same thing. It doesn't. I'm still confused on how to redirect output to
a file.

   A clue stick is needed.

Rich