Re: Concurrency testing

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Concurrency testing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I don't find this a compelling argument against concurrent psql.  Sure
> there are things you can't do with it, but it doesn't mean it's not
> useful.  Are we going to need further tools to find "the good concurrent
> bugs"?  No doubt.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't arguing against concurrent psql being useful.
Certainly it is.  I was just suggesting that the scale of issues it can be
useful for is still pretty limited, and that accordingly I found my time
better spent working on a higher-level solution that didn't need C-psql
anyway.  Whether C-psql is sufficient for what David had in mind I can't
say.

Сообщение: Re: Feature Suggestion: PL/Js
Сообщение: Re: Feature Suggestion: PL/Js