Re: Trouble with COPY IN

От Matthew Wakeling
Тема Re: Trouble with COPY IN
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010, Kris Jurka wrote:
> Yes, I am able to reproduce this at will now.  I will look at what's going on
> server side after some lunch.

Well, at least someone can reproduce it. I have completely failed so far,
even going so far as to perform exactly the same operation in the test as
I do in my application. It fails in the application, but passes in the
test.

Matthew

--
 For those of you who are into writing programs that are as obscure and
 complicated as possible, there are opportunities for... real fun here