Re: Trouble with COPY IN

От Matthew Wakeling
Тема Re: Trouble with COPY IN
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010, Maciek Sakrejda wrote:
> I'd be willing to take a more in-depth look if you can minimize this
> to a small, at-least-semi-reproducible test case. Ideally, something
> that can be included in
> http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/jdbc/pgjdbc/org/postgresql/test/jdbc2/CopyTest.java
> (since I noticed the driver doesn't have any WITH BINARY tests).

Okay, I'm looking at this now. Just tried running the unit tests (without
any modifications), and I get a single failure in date handling:

runtest:
     [junit] Testsuite: org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.Jdbc2TestSuite
     [junit] Tests run: 288, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 19.517 sec
     [junit]
     [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
     [junit] DatabaseEncodingTest: Skipping UNICODE database tests as test database encoding is SQL_ASCII
     [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
     [junit] Testcase: testSetDate(org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.DateTest):    Caused an ERROR
     [junit] null
     [junit] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
     [junit]     at java.sql.Date.valueOf(Date.java:138)
     [junit]     at org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.DateTest.testSetDate(DateTest.java:120)
     [junit]
     [junit]
     [junit] Test org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.Jdbc2TestSuite FAILED

Will try and produce a test for binary copy in now and let you know how it
goes.

Matthew

--
 Most books now say our sun is a star. But it still knows how to change
 back into a sun in the daytime.