Re: Trouble with COPY IN

От Matthew Wakeling
Тема Re: Trouble with COPY IN
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010, Samuel Gendler wrote:
> I've fixed other COPY-related bugs by running the latest code from
> revision control rather than the latest released driver.  My problem
> doesn't appear to be the same as your problem, but it is probably
> worth a test, since it is pretty trivial to build the driver from
> source.

That does indeed fix the problem. I didn't realise the published jar was
so old!

I have a few "changed behaviour" problems to fix up before I can give it a
completely clean bill of health. I'll get back to the list if there are
any further problems.

Matthew

--
Note: some countries impose serious penalties for a conspiracy to overthrow
      the political system. THIS DOES NOT FIX THE VULNERABILITY.