Re: Trouble with COPY IN

От Matthew Wakeling
Тема Re: Trouble with COPY IN
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010, Kris Jurka wrote:
> 2) The protocol docs say that after an error, CopyData, CopyDone, and
> CopyFail messages are ignored, so they wouldn't be causing this error.

The exception I receive isn't produced by the server. It is caused by the
client losing its own lock on the database connection. Surely the place
where the lock gets thrown away would be caused by a separate server
error, and should have been reported?

Matthew

--
So, given 'D' is undeclared too, with a default of zero, C++ is equal to D.
  mnw21, commenting on the "Surely the value of C++ is zero, but C is now 1"