Re: Trying to accomplish SSO from Windows

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Trying to accomplish SSO from Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010, Bryan Montgomery wrote:

> That got me a step further - I have a new direction to look at next week. I
> added the system properties and ended up with:
>
> Caused by: GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level:
> Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)

I don't know anything about that error message, but a quick look at Java's
GSS troubleshooting guide has a potential solution for that exception.

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E17476_01/javase/1.5.0/docs/guide/security/jgss/tutorials/Troubleshooting.html

Kris Jurka