Re: Parsing config files in a directory

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Parsing config files in a directory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009, Greg Stark wrote:

> Actually I think the include directory came from another use case
> which we've also discussed. Namely modules which need some
> configuration themselves. So for example when you install PostGIS it
> could drop a postgis.conf in the directory which you could then either
> edit yourself or override with SET PERSISTENT.

For modules that want to touch custom_variable_classes, they would still
need to touch the global config.  While there was some discussion about
the ability to append/prepend/filter search_path, is there something
simpler (because order doesn't matter) we can do for
custom_variable_classes?

Kris Jurka