Re: Going, going, GUCs!

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Going, going, GUCs!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009, Itagaki Takahiro wrote:

> In addition, it might be good idea to hide some parameters from the
> default postgresql.conf in order to simplify it, even though we will
> still have those knobs.

That might be an idea for anything that is meant to be 'deprecated' in the
first place, maybe?  Document it in the docs, but dont including it in the
default postgresql.conf?

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org